Weather and mood

06 November 2006
I think the weather plays a big part of my mood. I sure feel the way it looks outside! Of course it doesn't help that Eliana is feeling a bit "under the weather" and has been very clingy and cranky. I haven't done school yet and Zachary is taking a nap!


I really need to lay her down for another nap and let her little body fight this crap! Once she's down, it'll just be Christian and I and we can zip through school with no problems. We'r already going to have to do school on Friday (we normally take the day off) because this Thursday is our last home school co-op until January.


One thing I did manage to accomplish today was that I finally got my business cards, bow cards and notebook ordered. I LOVE IT!!!! The best part of all this was that the bow cards and notebook were free and I only had to pay $10 to customize my business cards. WOO HOO!! I love a great deal like that!


Tomorrow is voting day and I can't wait until it's over! I'm sick and tired of all the campaigning ads on the tv and most of them are attacks against the opponent.


I'll eventually get some new pictures uploaded on to flickr. For now, I need to do school.
3:02 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Check out Vistaprint.com I have my buisness cards made on there for free, you get like 250 or 300.

    By Blogger Mommy, at 5:09 PM  
  • That's who I got them from. I didn't like any of the free ones, so I customized mine and only paid $9.99. I love them!!!

    By Blogger RFamily, at 5:59 PM  
  • I have "mommy" cards to from there I used the one where the looks like the kids colored it, but they come in handy it has home and cell# address email stuff like that so when ever I have to give my info to other Moms, I like them to!

    By Blogger Mommy, at 5:06 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink