Want Free Music?

08 November 2006
Our pediatrician recently moved her practice to Springfield so that she could be with her family. While I completely understand and support her decision, we sure do miss her! She’s the best pediatrician and we were blessed to have her for a short time. That left us with a decision that we weren’t planning on having to make…find a new pediatrician.


We have a new pediatrician, but I need a doctor. The only time I’ve seen a doctor since we’ve been out of the military has been the OB. So, I need a “regular” doctor, for check ups and stuff like that.


At vimo, I can check out the doctors in my area and see how they’re rated. And, if I rate any of our doctors, I get 5 FREE songs!


And you can too.


Vimo
7:40 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink