The Succulent Wife

03 November 2006


It’s that time of year again where we find ourselves roaming through store after store trying to find the perfect gifts for our loved ones. Personally, I love the holiday season, but I dread the stores and the commotion of all the shoppers trying to buy gifts.


I would much rather get something that my children have made for me than for them to spend their money on something from a store. I love when my children make me something at church, all from their precious little hands.


I also enjoy making things. I’d like to think that I’m a crafty person, after all I do make all Eliana’s bows, scrapbook, photography, etc. So, I’m always looking at craft websites to get ideas of new things that I can tackle.


I was looking at a website, The Succulent Wife's Holiday Gift Guide, today and it has given me some great ideas. I may not have the time to get stuff made for Christmas this year, but I will have time next year. But, in the meantime, this website offers many different items, ranging from home-made looking items to jewelry, to luxurious items, for the children in your family to the chocolate lover. Everyone is covered!


Here’s a couple examples for you:




And although this site doesn’t help me with my new endeavor, it has given me some ideas for the future!


9:35 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink