My Disclosure

08 November 2006
As you are aware, I do write some posts and get paid for them. There's been some "heat" about payperpost and how people are blogging and getting paid, but aren't mentioning that small little detail.


Personally, I don't really care if it says it or not. Most of the time I think it's blatantly obvious that's it's a paid post and if I don't want to read it, I don't have to. But, there are people out there who are having major problems with it.


So, if they happen to come across my page, I have a disclosure statement. And because I didn't have the faintest idea how to write one, Disclosure Policies helped me.


If you want to view my disclosure policy, click on the icon at the bottom of the page.
10:22 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink