I Got Paid!

06 November 2006
By now, you know that I occasionally write post for money. I started with payperpost.com in late September. So far, I’ve written 10 posts, been paid $26 and I will be getting paid $42 more within the next month. I started doing this as my way of contributing to my family’s income. I know this is not a lot of money, but I like the idea that I can write about something and a month later, I’m receiving money for it! Right now, the money is going towards bills to help pay off my husband’s school debt, but eventually I’d like to take that money and put it towards my business.


If you’re interested, head over to payperpost.com and when you sign up, use my email address (blessedby3qtz@gmail.com) as your referral. The best part of all this, besides the money you make, is that you don’t even have to know me to use me! So come one over and become a postie!
3:13 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink