All about my children

03 November 2006
This just happened at 6:50pm...11 minutes ago. Christian's first one! I noticed last Saturday morning that it was sore, tonight he was eating dinner and said "I bit my tooth" went in the bathroom and came out with this in his hand.



Oh, and Christian knows who he wants to marry. Paul, I think I might have told him a little too much about you (think elementary). LOL


Zachary did this for the first time last Friday. All by himself, no help! And now, he's writing ALL the time!




And Eliana has decided that her food is not good enough. She has to have what her bubba's are having. So, last night when Christian was eating an apple, she did too, just like him!


On halloween, we went to the skating rink and skated for 2 1/2 hours. They had a blast, although I think Zachary enjoyed it more than Christian did. Zachary had a permanent smile, all night long. And Mr. Independent wouldn't allow me to help him, so most of the time, I skated off without him. Eliana enjoyed skating too.



I'm playing volleyball again this year. I started playing again 2 years ago and I only played 2 times last year. Once when I was 6 weeks pregnant and then when I was a few weeks from my due date. They were afraid I'd get hurt and cause the baby to come too soon. Volleyball is not a contact sport, but I do spend too much time on the floor diving for balls. Maybe that's what they were afraid of. Anyway, I didn't wear knee pads last night cause I really didn't think I'd dive for any balls. Wrong! My knees are SORE!!! Note to self: next week, bring knee pads! Oh, and we won both games.
6:56 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Your little girl is getting so big! Dont ya wish you could keep them like that just a little bit longer? Christopher has been standing by himself but once he realizes what he's doing he plops back down, I catch him bout once a day doing it, I just want to YELL NO DONT NOT YET!!

    Oh yea, YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!

    By Blogger Mommy, at 8:19 AM  
  • Very nice. Sorry I have few words, I just wanted to at least leave something

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink