Little Diva

19 October 2006
I know I'm a week late, but here's Eliana's 10 month pictures. For those of you who really know me, this outfit and bow come as no surprise. For those who don't, I love leopard print...so much that my bedroom is done in it!


This is the beginning of her wearing size 12 month clothes and there are more leopard print outfits to come! She wore this outfit to church last night and her jacket that went over this...a leaopard print "fur" coat. A jacket that normally cost $60 for $12...yah, couldn't pass that one up! My mom would wonder if she raised her daughter correctly! LOL


She just blew me a kiss in this picture.


In this picture, bunch of her blowing kisses and of course, extreme close ups of a beautiful face!


8:54 AM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • The teeth! All of those teeth! They make her look too grown up! I didn't realize your kids were early teethers. Has Christian lost any baby teeth yet? Lauren is the last in her class and she probably still has 1/2 year.

    Hey, the picture below of your Mom kissing your Dad looks so much like you! I can't enlarge it to see the smaller ones but the larger one for sure!

    By Blogger Land family, at 3:16 PM  
  • All 3 of them got their first tooth right at the 8 month mark. Christian has not lost any teeth yet. Doesn't look like he's ready to either.

    As for my mom, I've been told all my life that I look just like her.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 5:24 PM  
  • Hey I checked out your bows and they are great! Can't wait to see your business up and running. We love the cork-style ones!

    By Blogger Land family, at 7:37 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink