It's about time!

16 October 2006
**Lots of problems uploading pictures. I've published this and have come back to try to upload more pictures, but the ones I'm trying to upload are not letting me. So, I'll keep trying and when I finally get them in, I'll delete this part of the post.**


It's about time I posted an update. A lot has happened, a lot has been going on and when I've had a free minute here or there, I haven't really had an interest in sitting here and typing.


So for a recap...

8:22 AM :: ::
4 Comments:
  • I tried this once, I love love the oicture by the tree.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 PM  
  • oops picture.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 PM  
  • Is one of the pictures you are trying to post one of your hair????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 PM  
  • Yes Tif

    By Blogger RFamily, at 10:14 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink