Shoes for the Whole Family

19 September 2006
With the cooling of the weather comes the time when we must set aside our flip-flops, sandals or desire to go bare-footed and put on the shoes.


We have many different shoe needs in my family. My husband has to have special types of shoes with inserts because of the problems he has with his feet.


I just don’t like to wear them. If I had a choice, I’d go bare footed all the time.


The boys are rough on their shoes, so I need to buy good pairs that aren’t ridiculously expensive; after all, they are young boys and they’re still growing quite a bit.


And there’s my daughter, who doesn’t have a need for shoes just yet. She’s taking her first steps, so soon, I’ll be in the market for a good pair of supportive shoes for her.


What better place to shop for all our shoe needs than at a one stop store with a huge inventory that promotes the most reputable stores. With free shipping and free returns, no sales tax to most states, plus many other great advantages, this store is definitely worth checking out!


I know we will be!



7:04 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink