Payperpost.com

20 September 2006
As you can probably tell from the massive amount of posts that I did last night, that I am trying something new.


I'm wanting to start up a business, eventually (we're talking very primitive stages here). Of course, there's a lot of money that goes into getting one started and I figured this could only help me get started. After all, who couldn't use more money?


You too can join in and make some money. It's very simple and if you're already blogging, why not give it a try?! First step is to go to payperpost.com. It will want some info from you, wait for your blog to get approved and then start picking what you want to write about. It's really that simple!


And if you sign up, use me as a reference (blessedby3qtz@gmail.com)!

7:38 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink