I forgot to mention

20 September 2006
I'm experiencing something brand new with Eliana!


Both the boys went through "separation anxiety", even refusing to go to people they knew, but never at bed time with them.


Well, when I put Eliana to bed last night, she grabbed my neck and used her feet to climb back up. I felt so bad putting her down. She was crying and obviously didn't want to be in there without me. I laid her down, covered her up and she only cried for a mintue, but still, I hate when she cries!


With the boys, they nursed to sleep every night. With her, she nurses and then I lay her down (awake) and normally she does not cry.


I hope this part of the "separation anxiety" doesn't last long.
7:46 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I am also looking forward to getting the kiddo's together. i just hope the curtailment gets approved and we are there sooner rather than later. Surprisingly Avery doesn't talk a whole lot (just the usual). She is more focused on movement. She will also be walking soon (at least I think so). Good luck with the separationg anxiety.

    By Blogger Seriousness Gone, at 12:07 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink