It's over and I survived!

23 August 2006
Our Missionettes/Royal Rangers awards ceremony is over. I survived being on stage. It actually wasn't bad, but I've been practicing all year getting out of my comfort zone. It paid off!


I started working on the stuff at 7 this morning and it took ALL day to get every little detail taken care of. We didn't even get to do school. But that's ok, we can make it up tomorrow or Friday.


But, I'm a horrible, horrible mother! The worst...





I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!! This coming from the woman who takes her camera EVERYWHERE and is always looking for a picture moment. AGGHHHHHHH


And what really sucks about the fact that I forgot my camera is that Zachary was the only boy in his class to earn every badge this year and Christian (the youngest in his class which is made up of kindergardners through 2nd graders) earned 9--the most in his class! I'm a proud mama!


Tomorrow is our first day of our homeschool coop meeting. Christian is very excited. Zachary is a little more nervous, but he says he's looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to meeting other homeschooling moms. So, we'll see what tomorrow holds.
9:32 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Congrats on getting through the speaking, sorry about the camera! I am loving the rainbow like mouse pointer!!!!!

    By Blogger Seriousness Gone, at 3:12 PM  
  • Thanks Meghan.

    I couldn't decide which pointer I wanted to use. It was a toss up between a couple and this one won.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 5:05 PM  
  • You're calling me a blockhead?! At least I didn't bring mine and forget that I had it. And how was I supposed to know that you had yours. I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off until I actually got on stage!

    Your age is showing. LOL

    By Blogger RFamily, at 12:34 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink