Changes

17 August 2006
We've seen quite a few changes this month.


We have a 1st grader. We're doing more work this year than we did last year and he's handling it very well. He asks to do school everyday. Today I decided to do school this afternoon and Christian didn't like that. He wanted to do it this morning. The way we're doing it is allowing us to get through the subjects that we need to cover and have lots of free time to do whatever we want. The best part is that we'll still get all the hours that we're required to get in. So far we're really enjoying the new companies that we chose instead of everything through one company.

Zachary has been sitting with us and wanting to be a part of school. I'm not doing a full blown curriculum with him. He looks forward to the math part of the day. He's grabbed on to this new curriculum very fast, almost better than Christian. Christian is good at math, but he loves history (and is better than me when it comes the different wars!). Zachary is doing well with it and really likes it! It will be interesting to see what they consider their favorite subjects.


Eliana is 8 months now and growing way to fast! She got her first tooth the day before she was 8 months and her 2nd tooth is about to break through, any day now. She loves clapping and when we feed her, after every bite she expects someone to say "yeah" and clap with her. Soooo cute!!



As for me, I finally have a picture of me that I like, so I thought I'd share. Don't get used to this, it doesn't happen very often. A friend saw this picture and commented on how short my hair is. My hair is still long, not like it normally is, but in this picture it looks shorter because of the layers.


I also need to add this in. On Sunday, apparently the outfit I was wearing did wonders for me. I had quite a few people tell me how good I looked and how much weight I've lost. But, last night, I had a friend tell me that she saw me walking on Sunday and said to herself "who's the new teenager?". She said I looked so cute and 10 years younger. Music to my ears. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to turning 30 in 6 weeks and 1 day, but to be told that I don't look my age, yah, I'll take it!

I now have a new favorite outfit.

Too bad I couldn't get away with wearing it more often!
2:07 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink