Water Fum

21 July 2006
Last night during bathtime, the boys were being extremely silly, so I had to take some pictures. Most people don't get to see this side of them because they tend to be very bashful when other people are around, except for the few people they are extremely comfortable with.


Today the boys and I went out and had water gun fights. I won. The boys actually thought they could beat me. And, I did some of the battle with the baby in my arms!

Tomorrow Steve has to work in the morning and when he gets home we're heading to Springfield. We're going to go to a castle and do some other things. I'll tell you about that at another time, plus their WILL be pictures. (I'm purposely not saying anything cause I want you to see it in the pics).

If it's been as hot where you're at as it has been around here, I hope your weekend is much cooler. And if it hasn't been that hot, count yourself blessed (and I secrelty hope you get to feel this heat soon!) LOL
10:35 PM :: ::
5 Comments:
  • It's freaky for me to see Christian as skinny as Lauren is! He was such a chunk as a baby-hard to believe he's so slim. Funny bath pictures-I haven't taken any in a while. They get mad at me!

    By Blogger Land family, at 3:05 PM  
  • And Lauren was so skinny! When I look at pictures of Christian when Zachary was a baby, he was still a chunk. But now, he is nothing but skin and bone. There's isn't an ounce of fat anywhere on that boy! It'll be interesting to see what Zachary is like at Christian's age. I tend to think he's going to still be my football looking player. Only time will tell.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 4:40 PM  
  • She's actually been the exact same from 6 months (I think) on, right below 25%. Consistent! I wish I had the sense to have not worried about her and listened to the doctors. Both of my girls are still under 40 lbs.

    By Blogger Land family, at 10:16 PM  
  • Both of mine are under 40 pounds. When Christian got weighed at his 6 yr. check up, he was 36 pounds!

    By Blogger RFamily, at 8:48 AM  
  • GET OUT OF TOWN!!!! That is too much. Lauren is bigger than him-she's 38 1/2. Zachary too? Pictures are deceiving. They both look bigger than that. If we get to meet up on the way back to CO that will be wild!

    By Blogger Land family, at 10:15 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink