Tag, I'm it..

09 July 2006
I've been tagged...thanks Tif.

5 things in my fridge:
1. Milk
2. cheese
3. carrots
4. juice
5. tea

5 things in my closet:
1. her clothes
2. his clothes
3. safe
4. gun (in a case and locked)
5. shoes

5 things in my purse: (I'm not using a purse right now since I have a diaper bag
1. wallet
2. cell phone
3. diapers
4. change of clothes
5. wipes

5 things in my car:
1. car seats/booster seats
2. Toys
3. stroller
4. cds
5. hand sanitizing stuff

5 people I tag:
1. Steve
2. Sara
3. Jen
4. Meghan
5. David
1:03 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Aww you're so sweet, I know you don't like them. Thanks.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 2:36 PM  
  • They don't bother me. I just wasn't planning on posting anything today.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 3:29 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink