So cute!

11 July 2006
After I got Eliana ready for bed tonight, she wanted to crawl around on her bed, so I set her in with the stuffed animals (I'm going to have to take a picture of this tomorrow). She grabbed her bear that I made for her at build-a-bear and she took the tiara off. I put it on her head and she did not try and take it off. Now, anything else that goes on her head tries to come off. So, I figured, she really knows she's a princess and is adjusting to her role quite nicely. And she's such an adorable princess! She was hard to get to sit still, but I did manage to get her!




Also, I made this for Steve:


And this...




And now, I'm done for the night...
11:30 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • wow

    By Blogger Just Me, at 1:15 PM  
  • What an adorable pictire of "Princess Ellie". I don't think that child can take a bad picture, but neither can your two boys, sooo. I love the page you made for Steve. He will too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  
  • Very sweet. Are you doing digital scrapbooking now or was that just for fun?

    By Blogger Land family, at 12:27 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink