Sara, Sara, Sara **EDITED**

06 July 2006
First I need to tell you about someone. Her name is Sara and she is a gem! She has got to be the sweetest person on the planet. Anyone would be lucky to know her but I'm blessed because I call her friend. I love her and I MISS her and even though she is where God wants her to be right now, I still wish she was here!


But, she did come home to spend her weeks vacation here, so she planned days with her friends and today was my day. One thing that makes this woman so sweet and awesome to be with, is that she's single but loves kids and my boys are crazy about her! I have found that it can be difficult to be friends with people who don't have kids, especially since I have 3, but not Sara. She had a good time, with all 4 of us. What did we do today...

we went to the lake! The boys went swimming and had a good time. Eliana loved the sand and of course, the water, but that didn't surprise me since she LOOOOOOOOOVES bath time and our pool.


We got home and after awhile, Eliana was crawling. :-( My baby is growing up too fast! This has been a pretty big week for her! Also, she fell asleep in her highchair at dinner tonight. So cute. That's oatmeal cereal and sweet potato all over her face. I let her play in it since I was planning on throwing all 3 of them in the bath tub. She was sleeping and as soon as she heard the water start, she woke up and tried to get out of my hands and jump into the tub. For a baby who woke up early, had 2 very short naps and then that little episode in the highchair, she was very happy. This is the way she is all the time!


And since the last post was a quick update, I didn't tell you about our accidents. Yes, I typed that correctly, there was not 1, but 2 accidents! First one was in the morning. It involved Christian and Steve. We let the boys shoot off some fireworks before we went to our friends for the BBQ. Steve was holding the punk, looking in the bag of fireworks and Christian bent over and the punk got him on the inside of his nose, extremely close to his eye. And then, when we were over at our friends house, I was sitting on the couch, in the middle of Steve and Sheila, Zachary was in front of me and threw his head into my left cheek bone. Steve and Sheila could feel and hear it. Let me tell ya, I'd rather go through labor than go through that again! I had a headache the rest of the night, which isn't anything new since I've been getting headaches pretty consistantly, about everyday.

There was more things I wanted to mention, but I forget now and since it's later than I planned on being up (thanks to this stupid blog), I'm going to bed.
10:06 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • I got no idea what is going on! Who/what is the punk? Is everyone okay?

    By Blogger Land family, at 1:07 PM  
  • The punk (I had no idea what it was called until the accident) is the stick that is used to light the fireworks. We're all fine, thanks for asking.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 3:32 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink