Our adventures

28 July 2006
It has either been raining or extremely hot, to the point where you don't even want to go swimming. Well, today, we got a break, so we ventured outside for a while. Zachary got some new bubbles on Wednesday night for memorizing his memory verse, so he took them out to share with Christian. Eliana woke up from her nap and then I took her out. I sat her in the grass and got some really cute pictures!



We also went over to my friends house who has 2 new foster boys (ages 9 and 11, with her 10 year old son in the middle). All 5 boys (my 2 included) were outside playing, a couple loser kids in the neighborhood came by, made a few very crude gestures and remarks, bringing our boys in. This is not the first time they've come over and been rude and crude and just pains in the you know whats. So, she called the cops. My boys could care less about what was happening, they were very interested in the cop and the fact that he had a tazer (sp?) gun. I got an ear full on the way home.


Have I ever mentioned that I really like Steve's boss. I liked his old boss too, but his new one we knew when Steve worked with him in the Army. So, there's a little history with him. Well, he came to Steve an hour early and told him to go home. Scratch that first sentence...I love his boss!! After he got home, I fed Eliana and then we headed up to Lake of the Ozarks. I LOVE shopping when there's a good sale and today was no exception. Hit carters, spent $50 (and they let me use 2 coupons-not supposed to!!!) and I got 6 outfits. I went to Osh Kosh B'Gosh and even though they were having a sale, I was not impressed with the clothes, so I left there empty handed. We went to a new store (only been there a week), checked it out, left there empty handed and then headed over to The Children's Place. LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping there. There was so many things there I could have bought, but I restrained myself. I did buy 3 or 4 things there and only spent $11. They had all kinds of racks that were 50% off the lowest reduced price. Clothes for $2 and $3...I'm all over that! And to top it off, I used my coupon and THEY GAVE IT BACK TO ME! They said use it as much as I want through September 4th. Ok, don't have to tell me twice! So, great day shopping. Didn't find anything for the boys that I really liked.


Tomorrow we plan on taking them to play putt-putt. Christian LOVES golfing. He actually want to get out on the green and drive the ball. Steve is going to take him at FLW cause he can golf for free. Maybe he's the next Tiger Woods. I'm all for it if he's going to be able to support his momma! LOL


My side is worse today. I've been sleeping with a heating pad on it for the last couple nights, which I really need to turn off before I fall asleep because I don't have to get up at night for Eliana, I sleep all night long. An earthquake can't pull me out of bed. I know, because I've slept through one. If this continues, I may give in before the 4 weeks and go to a doctor. Today I couldn't even function normal, it hurt so bad. We shall see...
11:00 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • I love those pictures. I have some with Tanner and bubbles and they are some of my favorites. She is getting so big Steph.

    By Blogger Heather Noel, at 5:06 PM  
  • Um..... Don't you yell at me for not taking care of myself, wouldn't not going to the Dr. for a pain you have had for quite some time be considered not taking care of yourself. GO TO THE DR. MISSY!!!!!

    By Blogger Just Me, at 10:00 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink