Muchadoaboutnothing

14 July 2006
Eliana is now 7 months. I can't believe in just 5 months my baby is going to be 1 and right after that is Christmas. Time is going by so fast. I took a bunch of pictures on her 7 month "b-day" and I wanted to do something a little different. So, here it is.

Also, right before I put her down for a nap yesterday, she was sitting on the floor playing with our puppy (although he doesn't look like a little puppy, he's only 1 1/2 yrs.) These pictures couldn't have turned out better, even if I posed them myself!


We're planning on taking the kids to the fair, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. Not sure exactly when. We need to do something tomorrow as a family because Steve has to work next Saturday. We went driving the other night to a couple Department of Conservation areas and we saw 3 deer and 2 fawns. They were little and oh so cute! All 3 of my guys are eagerly waiting for hunting season. His goal this year...fill my freezers with deer meat. My car also got "attacked" by a couple very protective dogs. At least the dog was smart enough to back away and realize that my car would win!

Also, some city guys came out and chopped down some trees for us, not by request either. Apparently some of the trees were getting so bad they were burning the power lines. Never heard that before, but I'm no expert either. So, the guy who was doing the cutting asked if there was anything else I wanted taken out (or left) since he was already going to be in there. So, I showed him everything I wanted done and when I found a maple with a next in it, I wanted that left alone. What a big difference it has made! While in there, he found tons of poison oak and ivy (great thing too since Steve is allergic to them). The poor guy who was loading the trees into the mulcher is highly allergic to them and was a mess when he left my yard. I felt really bad for him. Here's the before pictures...

and the after...


And I'll leave you with that...things to do today!
8:36 AM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • These pictures are toooo cute. Also your backyard looks alot better. Give my children a kiss for me. Love ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 PM  
  • Love the new look!! Its great. The pictures are wonderful, I am so jealous you can do that at home and i pay to have mine done. LOL. Love it

    By Blogger Heather Noel, at 5:54 PM  
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you. Heather, it helps having an awesome program to do this.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 7:30 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink