Keely

19 July 2006
This little girl is Keely and she's a foster daughter of my best friend. She's been with them for 1 1/2 years (she's now 3 this past March) and to make a really loooooooooooong story short, the process that starts them on the way to going home has started and this little gem DOES NOT need to be going back home. But, according to DFS, the best thing for a child is to be with their natural family, even if they are totally screwed up (and we're talking the E-N-T-I-R-E family is reeeeeeeeeally screwed up). Who cares that this little girl will be taken from everybody who loves her and who she loves. I'm telling you, this system of it's best for the child to be with their natural family is a bunch of B.S. if you ask me. And, if I swore, there would be a whole lot of that right now. This just makes me so mad and nothing anyone says or does can change the fact. And what's really sad, this little girl will end up back in the system before too long. I could go on and on but it's causing my head to hurt. But, I will tell you that she's crazy about my boys and they're just as crazy about her. These are Keely's "boyfwens". So cute!

But it's sad here. We're praying for a miracle and that God will intervene for this sweet soul and she'll be places where it's best for her.
10:02 PM :: ::
6 Comments:
  • Thanks girlfriend! And all I ask from everyone is please pray for this child, and this whole situation. Nothing is toooo big for my God, and he knows where thps precious baby needs to be. We just want his will!!! Thanks to everyone for your prayers.

    Keely's parents

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 PM  
  • You're welcome! I don't want to lose her either! And there's no such thing as too many prayers!

    By Blogger RFamily, at 10:42 PM  
  • I will keep adorable little girl in my prayers. I agree with you Steph, DSF doesn't always have the childrens best interest at heart. I dont understand sometimes that they feel bad parents deserve 3,4,or 5 chances before they say okay maybe it wasnt the right thing to do. I hope that things turn out good for Keely and whe will get to stay with the family she is with now.

    By Blogger Heather Noel, at 4:24 AM  
  • I will add my prayers as well for Keely and her parents.

    I am catching up on some old posts... I don't like rock a bye baby either... the ending is frightening... so I made up my own ending:

    ...when the bow breaks the craddel (wow, I don't know how to spell that...lol) WON'T fall cause Mommy(or insert here daddy, even spiderman) will save it baby and all.

    Now that you have opened the box... please keep us updated on keely

    By Blogger Seriousness Gone, at 8:15 AM  
  • Just heart wrenching. I too will keep her and her parents in our prayers.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 9:25 AM  
  • this is chris and sheila's other daughter. thank u so much for posting this. u have no idea what it means to my family! we appreciate everyone's prayers and hopefully they'll keep her where she needs to be!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink