Friends, Fireworks and Ma-ma

05 July 2006
A super quick update...

Vacation Bible School is over. When I have more time to go through the hundreds (literally) of pictures from VBS, I'll post a couple. Until then, I'm glad it's over. It was fun and it was worth the well over 100 hours I put in on decorating. It looked great, the kids loved it and that's who it was for!

For the 4th, we spent with our good friends and their kids. We went over there for a BBQ and then went to Fort Leonard Wood for the Army Show and fireworks, the biggest (and best) in the area. The Army show SUCKED!!!!! Glad it was free cause I would've wanted my money back. But the fireworks were awesome and more than made up for the fact that we were there early, waiting. The music that accompanied the fireworks wasn't as good as last year, but I'll still go back next year to see what they can do!
**

And, my daughter mastered how to get my attention; just call "ma-ma" and she'll come! Now, all three of my babies first word was "ma-ma". Steve was hoping that his little girl would be different, but as I like to tell him, I'm her favorite. LOL

**the blonde girl in the pic is their neighbor

Now, since the UPS man just delivered 3 huge boxes, I need to go check them out! Thanks TLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best!


**P.S. For those who were stationed with us in the Netherlands, I ran into Wahlers, who is stationed here as a Drill Sergeant.
11:26 AM :: ::
5 Comments:
  • Sounds like you had a great time (sorry about the Army show). I don't remember Wahlers??? Hmmm. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    By Blogger Seriousness Gone, at 3:10 PM  
  • see and you thought I would have NEVER got them there. Glad you were so excited about them. Great pictures

    By Blogger Just Me, at 4:04 PM  
  • Meghan...Jason Wahlers. I wonder if he got there after you moved. I'll have to ask Steve.

    Tif, I knew you would. When was just the major question. LOL What size is Morgen in now? I was surprised to see the bigger sizes.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 4:32 PM  
  • She is in some 3T shorts/pants, but mainly 4T.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 11:33 PM  
  • Okay, I will try this again. I just finished commenting and went to send it, and deleted the whole thing. Stop laughing at me, because I know you are. The pictures were great, except K with her tongue out, or not smiling. Go fiqure, huh? And for all the people who read Stephs blog, she did do an awesome job of decorating for VBS. It looked awesome. Thanks for the hard work girl. You are awesome.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink