Eliana's Tag

27 July 2006
3 Nicknames-
Elli/Elli-el
Princess
Ladybug


3 People That Make Me Laugh
bubbas
Mommy & Daddy
animals


3 Things I Love
WATER--swimming, bath, any water!
playing "where's Elli?"
mommy's camera


3 Things I Hate
not being allowed to continue doing something when I want to!
being confined/restrained
not getting to eat when I want to


3 Things I Don't Understand
"No, you can't eat the dog hair"
"time to go to bed"--goes along with that confined thing
why i have to get out of the water when it's cold


3 Things On My Floor
toys
bag of clothes
basket


3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
sleeping


3 Things I Can Do
climb stairs
walk along furniture
crawl, get to a standing position and now let go and fall down and go boom if there's isn't someone to catch me


3 Ways to Describe My Personality
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
sweet
lovable


3 Things I Cannot Do
chew my food
climb out of my crib
use the toilet


3 Absolute Favorite Foods
MOMMY'S MILK (Breast is best!)
zucchini
squash


3 Foods I do NOT like
wasn't crazy about carrots when I first started them, but now I do.


3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
(breast) Milk
Water
diluted juice


3 Shows I Watch
none


3 Boys I tag
Christian
Zachary
Uncle David


3 girls I tag
Lauren
Lindsey
Sara







1:30 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink