Eliana, then Christian & Zachary and now me

29 July 2006
Thanks to Heather, I have to do another one of these.


*Alone or with people?
I've always been a very private person, preferring my space. Except for my family, I love being alone, but there are times when I like to be around other people. Depends on my mood I guess.


*Summer or Winter?
I can't stand to be too hot, but I can't stand it too cold either. Why couldn't this have been Sprint or Fall? I love the green grass and trees and flowers. But, I like freshly fallen snow until someone drives in it. Oh heck, I'm moving on to the next question!


*Black or White?
Both, just depends on what it is.


*Observe, or get along from the very first moment?
I can get along with just about anyone, but I have some major trust issues. Depending on the body language, I may not be very trusting when we meet.


*Clown, or Drama (Queen/King)?
I would probably be more clown than drama queen. I'm definetly not a drama king.


*A Hummer, or A BMW convertible car?
Neither one of them really impress me. But, since my fream car is a 1964/66 convertable Mustang, I'd have to go with the beamer.


*Loyal or………
loyal (would someone really admit that they weren't loyal?)


**3 people I tag
whoever hasn't done it that would want to.
10:23 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink