Changes

15 July 2006
As you can see, I finally completed the overhaul on my blog. It was in desperate need and I love the new look! It only took all afternoon, but that's ok, it was worth it. I also managed to gut out my room. My poor room normally has everything just thrown in it. Everything got put in its rightful place and I vacuumed our room, Eliana's room and the boys' room. Of course, I had to stop when I got to the boys' room. They needed a little extra help getting it clean. But, that's done too. Now, we need to go get the pool cover out of the pool. With all the heavy rains we had this week, the weight of all that rain caused the pool cover to fall in. So, once we get that out, we'll probably take a dip. Or, they may all go swimming while I sit on the riding lawn mower and cut the grass!

Technically, in 9 mins we're supposed to be in Conway for Rachel and Mark's reception. She's our church secretary who got married last month. The didn't have a wedding, but wanted to have a reception with all their friends and family. We were planning on going, but since we haven't had dinner, I didn't get my shower until 6pm and I'm worn out, I'm just not really up for going out and socializing. I'm sure she'll understand. She'll have plenty of friends (and family) there to visit with. I'll see her tomorrow.

Last night we went to the fair. The boys went on their first "big boy" rides. The first one is of Steve and the boys on the tornado. It spun around and went up and down and then each individual "pod" could be turned around by the disk in the center. The boys loved the ride! Zachary liked it so much he went on twice! Christian and I went on the sizzler. This ride was FAST but fun!!! Not for weak stomachs! This ride spins around in circles and makes it look like you're going to hit something. Christian laughed so much on the ride and the force of it had him practically in my lap. They had the opportunity to go on the cars and motorcycles that go around in circles, but they weren't interested.


Eliana pulled herself up in her crib for the first time yesterday. She loves her new independence of crawling and pulling herself up on all my furniture! Me, I'm not liking it so much. And something really cute that all 3 of them do. The boys will kind of scream at her and then she'll scream back, then they'll do it, then she'll do it...etc, etc. They were doing this at lunch (we were done but still sitting at the table) and Steve and I were cracking up. He went and got the video camera and caught some of it on tape. We've decided that she's definitely louder than her brothers. Inside voice, what's that?
And here is the pic of the day from yesterday...he's crazy about his little sister! Thank God for big brothers!!!
6:49 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • I really like the new look!! You did the header with your photo thingy you were talking bout? It looks great!

    By Blogger Mommy, at 8:11 PM  
  • Thank you. Yes, along with all the other pictures in the photobucket thing.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 8:59 PM  
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE, the new layout, but I already e-mailed you and told you that. Also love the pictures and the program.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 12:13 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink