What are we going to do???

09 June 2006
I'm left with just 2 kids this weekend. Oh what to do??? Steve and Christian are going to Pow-wow, a 2 night camping trip with Royal Rangers. For dinner we're eating at the land of the golden arches and we'll get a free kiddie cone for Zachary. We'll snuggle in my bed and watch a movie while eating twizzlers and I just let him stay there when he falls asleep instead putting him up in the top bunk already asleep. During the day, I have no idea what we're doing. I'll leave that up to him. Tomorrow...well, I'll worry about that when it gets here. Of course, all this will depend on Her Royal Highness!
8:17 AM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • wow just two kids, you're gonna be bored after about 2 hours, thinking oh my gosh shouldn't I be doing something. You should go to applebees for mashed potatoes instead of golden arches. :)

    By Blogger Just Me, at 1:17 PM  
  • yep, hit that point already...that's why i'm here. I don't dare sit in Applebees with the 2 of them by myself and Zachary doesn't want to get the food and bring it home today. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow night. All I know is I'm not cooking!

    By Blogger RFamily, at 1:28 PM  
  • I'm with ya, on the not cooking thing.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 1:56 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink