Some pictures for your viewing pleasure

12 May 2006
My biggest desire in my life was to have a baby girl and 5 months ago, God blessed my family with this sweet baby girl.
And everyday since, she has been such a blessing to everyone around her. I thank God for my wonderful, loving husband and the sweetest and most treasured children in the world! I truly have the best job in the world and it's all because of them...





I'll write more another time, but right now I just wanted to get a couple pictures of Christian at his first baseball practice and Eliana who is 5 months today. Steve has been officially accepted into the Master's program at Evangel University. He started on Monday, so 2 days out of the week, the kids won't get to see daddy the entire day. He's gone before the boys get up and doesn't get home until the boys are asleep. I see a lot of "make-up" days in our future.







Tomorrow we're going to a party and I know Steve will be taking some pictures of me...you'll see why when I post them.
10:05 PM :: ::
10 Comments:
  • you'll see why, will you e-mail and tell me what it is before you post pictures?????

    By Blogger Just Me, at 11:01 AM  
  • Is he left handed, is his glove on his right hand??????

    By Blogger Just Me, at 2:29 PM  
  • Eliana is starting or is looking alot like Christian did as a baby, or am I seeing things, did you get a new camera or is blogger not resizing them anymore?????

    Wanna see how many more times I comment on this entry???? LMBO

    By Blogger Just Me, at 2:32 PM  
  • If I email you first, then it will ruin the surprise, but I guess I can do that for ya! Yes, he throws and hits left handed but he writes right handed. No, it's the same camera I've had since last mother's day and I chose to have them bigger this time. How many more times will you comment? LOL

    Happy Mother's Day Tif! I know this time of year is difficult and I just want you to know I'm thinking about ya! Love ya!

    By Blogger RFamily, at 12:58 PM  
  • Thanks, and you have commented on mine and also replied to all three of these posts, but I still don't have an e-mail (insert crying smiley guy here)

    By Blogger Just Me, at 1:18 PM  
  • ok, so where are those pictures of that party you went to????

    By Blogger Just Me, at 9:49 AM  
  • i'm working on it as i'm typing this!

    By Blogger RFamily, at 12:31 PM  
  • how many more times are you going to comment on this post? LOL

    By Blogger RFamily, at 12:31 PM  
  • One more!!!!! LMBO

    By Blogger Just Me, at 1:04 PM  
  • rotflmbo

    By Blogger RFamily, at 1:23 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink