Because...

22 May 2006
...I love taking pictures of the three most beautiful children in the world!
...I love my updated computer program!
...I love making great pictures look awesome!
...I did this (proving that you don't have to be a professional to have awesome pictures)!
...I want to share with you. So, enjoy...

All 3 of them smelling the same rose...


for some reason, I can't get the one of Eliana on here. I'll keep trying and when it finally goes through, you'll get to see it. For now, these will have to do.


I love pictures with mirrors, so this was made...



This dress was worn by me when I was a baby. My mom gave it to me, I put it on Eliana and it will be passed on to my granddaughter (provided we haven't been raptured by then)
6:24 PM :: ::
10 Comments:
  • cute pictures.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 4:59 PM  
  • Your boys look just like twins in those pics... adorable pics!

    By Blogger Mommy, at 5:26 PM  
  • wow I didn't look that closely but wow they do really look alike in those pictures.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 8:16 PM  
  • I thought you were going to put up the picture of Eliana smelling the rose????

    By Blogger Just Me, at 12:42 PM  
  • I can't get it! I don't know why.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 4:15 PM  
  • You know you could just put it in its own posting.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 9:14 PM  
  • i'll just email it to you

    By Blogger RFamily, at 9:51 PM  
  • Wow I am SOOOOOOO unobservant!!! I though it was 2 pictures of same kid different angles...lol!!! Great pictures!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 PM  
  • how bout a June addition??????

    By Blogger Just Me, at 5:10 PM  
  • is that suppose to be addition or edition????

    By Blogger Just Me, at 5:10 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink