Sad, sad day

10 February 2006
This is such a sad day for me. Grandma Sheila and I are going into seclusion. You see, my sweet baby girl is growing and I can't stop it. In my washer right now, as I type this, is all her 3-6 month clothes. I put her in her adorable princess outfit today and it's too short. Even when I pull it down, it barely gets to her socks. She's a long, skinny girl.

So, this outfit will be retired.

I hope there's still some 0-3 month clothes she can wear.

So, until I come to grips with the fact that my baby girl, my one and only girl I'll ever have, my last child, is growing up and there's not a darn thing I can do about it...

I bid you adieu.
5:19 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • awwwww, I still remember the first 3-6 month outfit I put on Morgen I was so excited because it was the only Old Navy outfit she had and I couldn't wait til she could fit into it, I took a picture and it is even on a scrapbook page marked "my first 3-6 month outfit".

    By Blogger Just Me, at 7:02 PM  
  • Aww It sucks that they grow so fast!! It seems like yesterday all of mine where little, Now their almost as tall as me... I hope they will come out with some miracle dust before little man gets here so I can keep him little for a bit....

    By Blogger Mommy, at 3:38 PM  
  • Yah, it can be sad. But just remember, when you "lose" one part of their life, you "gain" something else. Remember all of the wonderful things that Zachary and Christian went through? So much fun! And although the prospect of "not a baby" makes you sad, little girls kick butt! Enjoy your baby!

    By Blogger Land family, at 1:03 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink