A little of this and a lot of that

14 February 2006
Steve finally saved enough money to buy this. And Christian had to try and pull the string back. I couldn't do it without help!












The good news about my daughter is that she still fits in most of her 0-3 month clothes! There are some really cute 3-6 month clothes I'm looking forward to getting her in, but I'm not in a hurry for her to get bigger. Speaking of bigger, she was 2 months old on Sunday.













Yesterday I took her for her 2 month check-up and 3 shots! I always dread them, but it's for their own good. She weighed 11 lbs. 8 oz. and was 22 1/2" long. Going on the principle that newborns (the first 2 months) should gain an oz a day, she's 5 oz. shy of where she should be, but the doc is not concerned. She's healthy and perfect!

Here's the first 3-6 month outfit she wore. It's not my favorite, but I needed something warm since it was below freezing and we were going out.












And this one is Monday night before her and I went to a meeting. She got some new bows and this was the first one she wore. So, daddy took a picture.









That's all the pictures for today. But don't worry, there will be more and you'll be back.
10:03 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I agree the second to the last picture is very very very adorable.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 1:10 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink