Joke of the day

16 February 2006
America's Deteriorating Military

I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as our government underwent a peaceful transition of power as I watched George W.Bush take his oath of office. However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later watched William Jefferson Clinton board Air Force One for the last time. I saw 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the outgoing president. It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated under Clinton. Every last one of them missed all 21 times.
11:52 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Hey didn't you leave me a comment that said About time you updated, so does that mean I can leave one here asking where your update is?

    By Blogger Just Me, at 1:01 PM  
  • LOL, guess so

    By Blogger RFamily, at 8:25 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink