10 years

27 February 2006
Today is our 10th anniversary and there is no one I'd rather spend my life with! Steve is the most wonderful man in the world!


And if you read Tif's site, then you would know that it's her 10th anniversary as well. Some of you may have read that Tif and I have a history together (believe me, there is much, much more) and part of that history includes us getting married on the same day. Except, Tif & RJ stayed in the Netherlands and got married and Steve and I drove up to Denmark and got married.

So, happy anniversary hon...I love you more today than yesterday. I look forward to our future together. It will only get better.


Happy anniversary to Tif & RJ. Thanks for the memories! I love ya!
9:43 AM :: ::
7 Comments:
  • Happy Anniversary!!! Thanks sweetie. You have said it so much better than I ever could.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 10:25 AM  
  • That is a scary photo! Did we ever look and feel that young?


    I love you!

    Happy anniversary Tif and RJ

    By Blogger Steve, at 10:41 AM  
  • I don't know about you, but I still fill young. Just wish I was that skinny again, but I have had 3 kids.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 11:12 AM  
  • Hey Steph,
    I have not been able to check your site for the last few days, I see I was missing a lot of posts. I want to say happy anniversary to you (our 12th was on the 22nd of Feb). I also have been taking pics without flashes. I think the kids skin tone looks much better in the right light and I like the shadows in the pictures... it adds to the character. That said, I like the last one of your baby on the pink blanket a few posts ago. I'll be popping in more often now... hope not too miss so much again!

    By Blogger Seriousness Gone, at 12:22 PM  
  • that skinny might have been too skinny.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 6:15 PM  
  • that's what Steve says

    By Blogger RFamily, at 7:07 PM  
  • awwww! You guys look like little kids! Happy Anniversary. :)

    love, jcl

    By Blogger Land family, at 12:43 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink