Tag

26 January 2006
Four Jobs I Have Had:
tax preparer
The PX
babysitting
billeting (for non-military, that's like a motel)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
Sound of Music
Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea
Cinderella
Thoroughly Modern Millie

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
Left Behind series (there's 12 of them)

Four Places I Have Lived:
Travis AFB, CA
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Germany/The Netherlands

Four TV Shows I Watch:
E.R.
Extreme Home Makeover

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
Australia
Italy
Scotland
Switzerland

Four Websites I visit Daily:
my friend's blogs

Four Favorite Foods:
Pasta
Pizza
cheese
quesadillas

Four Places I'd Like To Be Now:
with my family in Heaven

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
Meghan
Steve
Jen
Sara
3:16 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink