A few pictures

08 January 2006
Friday...Here's Eliana with Princess Leigh.











Saturday...Pretty in pink (& purple & white). But then again, she's a beautiful baby, so it doesn't matter what she wears!











Sunday...I had a picture of her with me, but since I don't like the way I look in it (nothing new), I'm not posting that picture. The first one is her all snug in her car seat with her blanket. The next one is the outfit she wore to church today. Can you see the really cute bracelet on her left wrist?










2:56 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • So who do you think she looks like???? Adorable pictures Steph!!!!!!

    By Blogger Just Me, at 8:10 PM  
  • She looks like me as as a baby. Most people think she looks just like Zachary, but I do see some Steve/Christian in her.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 10:10 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink