1 Month Old

12 January 2006
What a month! I cannot believe my little girl is 1 month old today! I wish I could freeze time and keep her like this for awhile. But, this is life! She's has grown and changed so much in this month, she does not look like the baby I brought home from the hospital.

This is what we know about her so far:
~favorite person is Mommy
~recognizes big brothers & daddy
~smiles all the time
~doesn't want to go to sleep for fear that she's going to miss something
~very alert and curious about her surroundings
~sleeps very well in her car seat, even when it's not in the car
~HATES pacifiers (and I've tried quite a few different ones)
~great nurser
~favorite place to sleep...Mommy's arms or on Mommy's chest
~likes to "talk"
~funny & entertaining
~doesn't seem to care about all the other people who are crazy about her
~sleeps great at night
~chocolate makes her tummy hurt
~very determined...didn't want to be on her stomach so she rolled over
~has red hair
~looks like Mommy and big brother Zachary
~very content and laid back
~the object of quite a few arguements...goes something like this: "I want to hold her", "you held her already", etc...you get the point

She's the best and perfect baby! I couldn't asked for anything more! And in this month, I've realized that our family wasn't complete until she came along. We can't imagine life without her!
8:37 AM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Wow time sure does fly. Cute pictures, and I love the what we know about her so far. Thanks for sharing.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 12:30 PM  
  • I am a BIG fan of the picture of her smiling!!! Great smile and fabulous job of catching it on camera!

    By Blogger Seriousness Gone, at 3:09 PM  
  • WOW, look at that smile. She looks like a really happy baby.

    By Blogger Heather Noel, at 5:01 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink