A little of this and a little of that...

05 December 2005
First...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SIS/AUNT IN THE WORLD! I LOVE YA!!!

Just wanted to say that I'm really on the ball this year! All my Christmas decorations have been put out, since Thanksgiving was over and the boxes they are kept in are NOT in my house. Something very unusual for us. Normally they sit in here for a couple of weeks before we get them back out and then it's almost time to bring them back in to put them away. Not this year! Christmas presents are taken care of. All my Christmas cards have been signed, addressed and stamped (just waiting on the baby so that I can add her picture to them). My birth announcements are made and filled out, except of course for her birthday, weight & length. My house is clean, organized, ready for baby and ready for Christmas.

Man, this waiting stuff is tough! I'm not a patient person.

Oh yah. Steve bought me a present "just because I love you", he said. It was so sweet and I absolutely LOVE it. Of course, it'll be all used up at the end of the year, but I'm keeping one, maybe two, for my scrapbook. We'll see. Oh, what is it you ask? Well, for those of you who are fortunate to get a Christmas card and/or baby announcement from us, make sure you look at the envelope BEFORE you tear into it or you might just rip it. I will tell you this, NO ONE will have any like this anywhere!

For those who don't receive any, I'll post a picture of it after Christmas.

That's all in a nut shell. Meghan, I can't promise there will be an update tomorrow. I have a pretty busy day.
3:38 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • You are just full of surprises these days aren't you. Why the big surprise bug????

    By Blogger Just Me, at 4:19 PM  
  • Stephanie,
    Thanks for the updates. When a day goes by that you don't post, I get excited for you...LOL. Good luck this week and the pictures are very sweet, thanks for sharing. Oh and on the weight thing, because I got gestational diabetes this time, I lost a bunch of weight and at 34+ weeks I weigh 5 pounds LESS than I did when I got pregnant. Honestly though I sure did have fat I could afford to loose...lol. I was worried about the weight loss, but the German doc said "Your weight is purely cosmetic, what matters is your blood pressure." My blood pressure is fine. I am curious to know the size of this baby. Speaking of which, how big do you think little girl is? They told me with my third that by this time mothers guess the weight more accurately than ultrasounds (though I was off by a pound when he came). Does she seem bigger, smaller than the boys? Well, that's more than enough from me.... lol...GOOD LUCK!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 PM  
  • I say smaller than the boys, somewhere around 7 1/2 pounds, but that could just be hopeful wishing on my part *LOL*. My doc never did an ultrasound to see how big she is. Everyone tells me that you can't tell I'm pregnant, unless you see my belly and so many people have told me that I don't look like I'm 9 monhts pregnant. Remember what I looked like with Zachary? I gained weight everywhere and looked like a hippo, even though I only gained 35.

    Today is the day *fingers crossed*!!! Wouldn't it be something if she was actually born on her due date?!


    Tif, if I told you what the surprise was, it wouldn't be so neat when you actually get it. Me describing it won't do it justice. Hang in there, you'll see it.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 9:44 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink