Doctor appt

06 December 2005
I had my doc appt today. He stripped my membranes and pulled on my cervix, all very uncomfortable, but not painful. Nothing has changed as far as my body is concerned, same as Thursday. I go back on Monday, unless she comes before then. I also found out that my doc's last day until Christmas Eve is Monday. I told him he was not allowed to go on vacation until I have this baby cause I'm not about to deliver with the other doc! Good thing that my doc is on call this weekend! So, hopefully something will happen, VERY SOON. Cause right now, the only other option I can see, to avoid having the other doc, is to have a c-section before my doc goes out of town. Which, of course, I want to avoid also. That darn c-section...doesn't leave me very many options. GRRR!!!

And so the waiting continues..........
6:16 PM :: ::
6 Comments:
  • Hello Stephanie,
    Thanks for the update (I just sent you one in email). Isn't the membrane thingy supposed to work with in 48 hours if it is going to work? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Good Luck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  
  • Glad to hear it wasn't too bad! (painful that is) Hang in there and keep warm! That baby won't want to come out with it being so cold!

    By Blogger Land family, at 10:34 PM  
  • Hey if you haven't already gone to the hospital to have her, do you think maybe on your way you could just pop a quick note, that says "hey we're leaving". Pretty please.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 3:16 PM  
  • Hey chick glad I found you I went to modblog and seen your link! Sorry about the membrane thing boy that brings back memories! Hope all goes well!

    By Blogger Mommy, at 6:01 PM  
  • Tif, I don't know where I'll be or what time it will be and I don't know what I'll be feeling like. Also, I have to have the boys ready also. So, no promises.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 6:01 PM  
  • Funny or....... I found out you didn't have her yet, without actually asking. So an update in a round of about way. Pretty tricky huh???

    By Blogger Just Me, at 8:11 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink