Christian's arm

02 December 2005
Christian had another x-ray done on his arm this afternoon. It looks great! She was going to put him in a cast up to his elbows, but he didn't want to take this one off. But, when we go back in 2 weeks, the cast will come off for good!

After the doctor appt, I met up with a friend and her kids and we walked around the park, up and down hills. It seemed like we out there for a long time, but, we were only walking for about 1/2 hour or so. It was bitterly cold and the only reason I even put up with this ridiculous weather is because I'm ready for this baby!!! I'm tired of the "you haven't had her yet?", "you're still pregnant?", etc... I had one person tell me last night "you look miserable". Thanks a bunch.

But, what Steve doesn't know is that when he gets home in a little while, we're going walking again! So, hopefully the next time I'm on this thing it will be to give the announcement of my daughter's birth!
3:30 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Hmmmm... Today is the fourth and there is no posting for the third (though to be fair it is the third at night for you... I am in Germany for those wondering what I am talking about). Stephanie, do you plan to post daily updates until yo go into labor? That way we would all know what it meant if you were "absent". Oh and how many days do you stay in the hospital after she is born so we know how long we will have to wait to hear the details? GOOD LUCK.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 AM  
  • Yes I second all of her questions.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 11:08 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink