Baby news

10 December 2005
No baby yet. 4 days late. Christian was 6 days late and Zachary was 2. Maybe today will be the day. All I can say is that I'm TIRED OF WAITING and tired of all the dumb, obvious questions that I get. The number one question I can't stand to hear is..."you're still pregnant?" No really, I swallowed a watermellon and for some reason, can't seem to pass it. Another question I can't stand to hear..."are you ever going to have that baby?" The answer, of course, is yes...when, I don't know. Only God and this child know when it's her time to come, I just pray that it's soon!

Thank God I'm not an elephant. I couldn't imagine being pregnant for 2 years and then giving birth to a couple hundred pound baby.

On Wednesday night, when people came up to me before they even opened their mouth I said "don't ask" and ran my hand across my stomach. You want to talk to me, fine. I'd love to talk to you. But don't ask me STUPID questions!

Do I sound hormonal?

Heading to Springfield today. Maybe more walking will help. Done everything else I can think of except ride my friends horse and drink castor oil (which I will NOT do!)
10:48 AM :: ::
4 Comments:
  • Ride a horse? ha ha! Hadn't heard that one. I figured you were still "hanging' in" and just didn't freaking feel like updating. I'm so sorry! She'll be here before you know it! Thanks for updating anyway. Maybe you should make a shirt for yourself that says, "don't ask when the baby is coming". I bet you could sell it on cafe express! Got any Christmas decorating or baking to do???? love, jcl

    By Blogger Land family, at 2:32 PM  
  • Another stupid question I love is "Where's the baby?" from people who know I am pregnant, when I am wearing a coat. Look I realize you can't really see the full form of the belly, but it is still basketball shaped not big flab...lol. I always hated all the questions you mentioned too. Really no one is more ready than a mother approaching due date or beyond to have her baby. So, don't ask "are you STILL pregnant?" etc. Hey Stephanie, it is sunday night here and I don't see any new post from you so, I was wondering... haven't you had that baby already? LOL. I am just kidding, don't throw anything at me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  
  • I'm sure I can come up with a few smart remarks for you to fire back with............of course, that might mean I'm just downright onery. Well, you knew that :).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 PM  
  • Right now im getting the famous " Are sure its not twins again, I bet the other one is hiding..." Ive heard that SOOOOOOO many times!!! Oh good lord I just say No I think they would know by now! My poor sister she's not a big girl she just doesnt show when she's pregnant until like the last 3 mnths, and even when she's not pregnant she wears t-shirts and such so you dont really see her figure but they always ask her " When are gonna have that baby??" And of course its always a few weeks after she already has!

    By Blogger Mommy, at 6:55 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink