Baby Girl

14 December 2005
On December 12th, at 1744 in the afternoon, we added a beautiful baby girl to our family. She was 7lb 13oz and 20" long with red/auburn hair. Of course there is much debate about who she looks like, however, as her Dad it is obvious to me that she looks like her Mom.

Steph will probably not be home till tomorrow afternoon due the the late day C-section that she went through to deliver our girl. However, I will allow her to tell the story so that I do not leave out any important facts I will also let her tell the name for those of you who do not know what it is.

We will put up pictures tomorrow or Friday!

God Bless

Steve
11:43 AM :: ::
6 Comments:
  • Congradulations you guys!!!

    By Blogger Heather Noel, at 12:15 PM  
  • Congratulations!!! I just knew something had happened as there had been no updates. Thanks for letting us know. I am eager to hear all the details!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  
  • Congratulations. I love you guys. Can't wait to see the pictures. I am sure she is gorgeous!! Love Aunt Sue(Great Aunt Sue too)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 PM  
  • Congratulations! Can't wait for the full story, but really rest and recovering is needed now. I am really happy for y'all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 PM  
  • You gotta be kidding!!! I thought we had to wait until she was born to find out her name?!?

    Congratulations Steph and family!

    By Blogger Land family, at 9:25 PM  
  • Hooray, Congratulations!!! Glad to hear the good news.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 8:25 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink