Updates

23 November 2005
We're 13 days away from our daughter's due date. I had my 38 week check up yesterday and the NP checked my cervix. I haven't really started dilating yet, but I'm thinning out quite a bit and the baby's head is very low. The NP could actually feel her head and she actually had a difficult time checking my cervix because of how low the baby is. She thinks that I have a very good chance of having the baby before my due date because of all the conditions, but that's not a guarantee. As long as she waits until next week, that's fine. My doc is gone for Thanksgiving and won't be back until either Monday or Tuesday. I think Friday, Dec. 2 would be a good day to have her. The NP told me to relax, stay calm, no stress, eat lots of fruits and veggies and no sex.

Christian's arm is healing nicely. He'll be in the cast for 4 weeks tomorrow. Really doesn't seem that long. We were back at the doc last week for another x-ray, plus he got his orange cast. Both bones look fantastic and there's quite a bit of new "bone" growth around the breaks. I think it's more like calcium, but what do I know...this is not my field of expertise. He'll definitely be in his cast when he meets him baby sister, but I'm hoping that he'll be out of it by Christmas. We shall see.

Our puppy Hope was spayed on Monday. I picked her up yesterday and she threw up in my car. We hadn't even got off the vet's property. YUCK! Her being drugged has been a good thing. She's been really mellow and laid back. I like that. Except, when we got home from church tonight she was starting to act like her normal self. We'll see how she acts when food gets put in front of her. Steve is feeding the animals now. We actually left her out of the kennel to see how she did. We didn't kennel her when we first got her and she ate a couple holes in my couch cushions, so into the kennel she went. There was not a thing messed with when we got home. We're going to start letting her out of the kennel when we're gone for short periods of time. Not tomorrow, cause we'll be gone for a good part of the day.

Tomorrow we head to a friends house for Thanksgiving. There's going to be 31 of us. Good thing they have a huge house!

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
11:53 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink