Thanksgiving Day

24 November 2005
We had a nice, relaxing day. Our friend's house was full with family and friends and tons of great food. I managed to eat a plate full, but unlike past thanksgiving dinners, I did not go back for seconds. I did manage to have a few pieces of pie throughout the day though. In hind site, I shouldn't have. I was able to sit in a recliner with my feet up and relax. I tried helping, but was pushed out of the way. I felt bad, but what could I do??

The boys had a wonderful day. They got to eat summer sausage made out of deer meat. They loved it. I on the other hand was not crazy about it. Besides being able to eat/snack all day, they got to ride horses for the first time. They loved it! At first, Zachary didn't want to have anything to do with them. He's always loved animals, but he won't mess with the ones that are bigger than him. But, after seeing Christian ride, he changed his mind and said he wanted to ride with Cheyenne. So, Zachary got up there with her and there wasn't anything you could do to take the smile off of his face. It was really cold, so I made them come in and warm up and then some others went riding (including Steve). After they got back, we let the boys back up so that they could get their picture taken. Wouldn't you know, I didn't take my camera today. I had picked it up but then said to myself that I wouldn't need it. At least my friend took a picture and she'll get me a copy.

Unfortunately, I did not get to go riding today. It was hard and I would have LOVED to have gone, but I'm doing whatever I can to make sure that this girl stays where she's at until my doc is back in town.

So for now, I'm going to get the boys in bed and then I'm off to bed. We'll probably watch a movie, but at least I'll be in bed and can fall asleep. Who knew relaxing could make you so tired?
7:30 PM :: ::
4 Comments:
  • Welcome back to the world of blogging, I'm glad you decided to switch over.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 3:16 PM  
  • Ok so it's monday, what is happening, anything????

    By Blogger Just Me, at 4:38 PM  
  • IMPORTANT: As a result of the popularity of the templates I am no longer able to host the images on a single account. See instructions hereon how to create your own Photobucket account and link to the images from there. For a temporary solution follow the instructions below.
    Image not showing? Search for these lines in your template http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/xtasy020/ and http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/v654/xtasy010/ and replace with http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/xtasy030/
    This should fix the problem.

    **** This is how to fix the problem with your images.****

    By Blogger Just Me, at 8:18 AM  
  • I got the message about the pics, I just haven't had time to sit and worry about them. Right now, they are the last thing I care about!

    As far as the baby is concerned, I'll post an update.

    By Blogger RFamily, at 9:29 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

RFamily :: permalink